www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineThose prices make me so angry !!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Amber 
Oct-06-2003, 00:28 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I already saw on ebay ridiculous prices, but now it really pisses me off!
I know there´s now a package for like 1600 dollar then you get a vip pass and all that and you spent two nights in the MGM. That I find really stupid, because only rich people can pay prices like that. You then get tickets within in the first five rows.
But what irritates me is that these packages are now sold on ebay for 1999 dollar! And not a word about the two nights and all the specials, expensive laminates passes :) :) etc.
I can not understand that this is allowed! The prices are already so high, why can these people or these firms do this without I just had to let you know how I feel about it.
If they come to Europe, I am afraid they won´t come, they already have enough money now..., I hope it will not be like it is now in the States!!!
It´s a sin.

Amber

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 356 ]

Bodo
Oct-06-2003, 08:27 GMT
IP:
Unknown

AFAIK it´s not allowed to sell tickets in a lot of states of the USA higher than face value.
This is even written in the ebay rules.

But no one pursues these people, you can try and conctact ebay about a ´wrong´ auction - nothing will happen, they will not answer you. So these rules are just written down for the legality of ebay, they have no effect.
However, I haven´t seen anyone buying these tickets. Even rich people ´only´ pay about 50 or 100$ more for a good ticket (that means around 350$ per ticket..)

In Euope they also sell tickets on ebay, but we are angry if we have to pay 70 Euros or more, so ebay dealers only earn a maximum of 5 - 10 Euros. Most of they time they loose money. Our Ticket-sales system is much better. ALL tickets are sold to ´normal´ people - we don´t have a 2 class system like they have in America..rich and poor.
Also in Europe in some big cities they even don´t tell you when the good tickets go on sale - so it´s just luck, but the ticket dealers will never know when to buy the 1th row tickets. Everyone can have them, you just need a little bit luck.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 356 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread