Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineCarrie Fisher

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

AuthorComment

Genk
Nov-15-2016, 00:26 GMT
Unknown

It was more from interviews in which Edie has talked about Martin as being very supportive, bringing out the best in her etc and in rescuing her from an empty nest home situation. And they are more collaborative artistically than she and Paul from what I understand. Maybe that is a wrong impression, it's just my opinion based on what I know. I'm not saying she doesn't look happy in public. :)

[Like] 1 Bodo Bodo
[Reply] - [Readers: 1835 ]

Bodo
Nov-16-2016, 01:31 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Maybe It is just that Paul and edie could not confirm on how to share the royalties ;-)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1693 ]

Brenda
Nov-16-2016, 02:06 GMT
Australia

Ha Ha ! Who wants to work with their husband anyway ? Read Paul opened his check book for the show to keep it going as did Edie and Steve. I did like Edie's colaboration and CD'a with the Gaddabouts though a few years ago. Very talented musicians.

[Like] 1 Marieno Marieno
[Reply] - [Readers: 1686 ]

Marieno  
Nov-16-2016, 13:12 GMT
France

It seems that Paul has nothing to fear, not like Harrison Ford, of her new book; it is about the Star Wars filming:

http://pagesix.com/2016/11/15/carrie-fisher-i-slept-with-harrison-ford/

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1648 ]

Genk
Nov-16-2016, 17:50 GMT
Unknown

I think Carrie has always dropped mentioned any details of life with Paul that he didn't want known. She is smart to leave it alone in public. On the subject of Edie and working together according to him the idea of collaboration is annoying or upsetting to her...so he is probably smart to leave that alone also.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1619 ]

Nath
Nov-16-2016, 18:12 GMT
France

I thought Carrie Fisher had an affair with Harrisson Ford while beeing with Paul...
Well, who cares finally ? lol

[Like] 1 Lara Lara
[Reply] - [Readers: 1614 ]

Marieno
Nov-16-2016, 19:06 GMT
France

No,no,Nath, it was before, during the filming of Star Wars.

She has a brief romance with Dan Ackroyd during the filming of The Blues Brothers because Paul and her broke; They planned to married, bought the rings but at the last minute, she went back to Paul...well, maybe he was better than Harrison Ford in some areas... ;-)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1597 ]

Genk
Nov-16-2016, 20:00 GMT

According to Carrie's dad Paul wanted her to get out of the movie business. Maybe that was one reason...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1584 ]

Brenda
Nov-18-2016, 11:55 GMT
Australia

It was all so long ago it is all water under the bridge really. All speculation anyway. No one really knows what goes on in another's personal life , Kind of strange how this thread was revived after 11 years !

[Like] 2 Scaaty , Lara Scaaty , Lara
[Reply] - [Readers: 1478 ]

Nath
Nov-18-2016, 14:09 GMT
France

In her semi autobiographical novel Surrender The Pink she talks quite alot about her life with Paul ;-)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1459 ]

Genk
Nov-18-2016, 14:53 GMT

It may be speculation, although a lot of the Carrie part is not, but it informs his work very profoundly and even if that isn't what the thread is about exactly I guess I am strangely fascinated by that.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1452 ]

Nath
Dec-23-2016, 23:00 GMT
France

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/12/report-carrie-fisher-suffers-major-heart-attack-aboard-flight/

Hope everything's fine for her now...

[Like] 1 Lara Lara
[Reply] - [Readers: 1259 ]

Nath
Dec-27-2016, 19:06 GMT
France

RIP Carrie...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1064 ]

Nick
Dec-27-2016, 19:15 GMT
United Kingdom

It is very sad to hear Carrie has passed away. The Star Wars world will not be the same

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1055 ]

Eertje
Dec-28-2016, 13:55 GMT
Netherlands

R.I.P. Carry

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 882 ]

Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread