Bottom

HeadlineWhat about S&G tour?

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Tomi 
May-04-2003, 21:43 GMT
IP:
Unknown

A few months ago there were a rumors about new S&G tour. Later it was denied so I wonder if anybody knows some new informations.Also I want to ask Bodo, has Paul ever been in Austria and what are chances for that? I am from Croatia and it would be available for me and not too expensive.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 524 ]

Bodo 
May-05-2003, 09:42 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I think they both denied it 2 or 3 days after the Grammy show (Paul was on Good Morning America 4 days later and said that this is only a rumour)
But we never knew..it could happen in 1 or 2 years (after the Rock´n Roll Hall of fame ceremony in 1991 they also gave their first concerts together again not until 1993)

Yes, Paul was in Austria for 2 times.
1980 in Vienna and 1991 in Imst, near my home town)
In 2001 there was an advertising on an Austrian online ticket site that Paul will come to Vienna and you could still reservate tickets.
So I think they are working on it.

Tony Cedras is very often in Austria (especially at the Jazz Festival Saalfelden) because his accordion´s come from Austria.

Bodo 
May-05-2003, 11:21 GMT
IP:
Unknown

A german ticket onlineshop has as advertising for their newsletter a S&G tour 2004 on their list.

See http://www.kartenhaus.de
and scroll down (left side)

However, I think they will only get your email address with that to send you their newsletter... (they also have Pink Floyd on their list for 2003 ;-) )

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread