Bottom

HeadlineThe "Old friends Tour"

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Marieno
Sep-09-2003, 19:15 GMT
IP:
Unknown

It will began mid october; no European tour planed.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 416 ]

christian
Sep-09-2003, 19:50 GMT
IP:
Unknown

artgarfunkel.com newsletter:

We have already rec´d several emails about touring in Europe. At the press conference, (where I am now), S&G were asked if they will tour in Europe. As of now there are no plans to do so.

miriam 
Sep-10-2003, 09:47 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I desperately hope they will change their mind...! I mean, they do not necessarily need to come to Germany; but a trip to London for example would be cheaper than going to the US...It´s too much for me, I need the money for more important things :-(

Bodo
Sep-10-2003, 10:59 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I don´t know what I should think about that.
250$ (more) for a good ticket.
And I wont go to the USA and see them from a cheap seat.

BTW.: At the time it looks as if this is ONLY a S&G show, no Paul Simon solo songs IMO, and no big band.

ans koenen
Sep-10-2003, 16:54 GMT
IP:
Unknown

They will both perform acoustically and with a full band, it says so on the press release you can find on Art´s site.
I also read somewhere that Mark Stewart stopped with his own performances too join the S&G tour.

Nathgertsch
Sep-10-2003, 16:57 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Tickets prices are always crazy in the States and much cheaper in Europe !
BTW, they start the tour on October 10th so, they both will have their birthday on stage ! :-)
And it might be a whole S&G show because they didn´t want to start the tour arguying so Paul had to let down his own songs :-)

Bodo
Sep-10-2003, 17:44 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I´m not really happy with that. Only a S&G show without their solo songs, that means IMO that the show also isn´t very long, cause all S&G songs are only between 2 and 3 minutes long.
Who is playing bass? I´ve just listen to the press conference, Jamey and Mark are the only ones from Paul´s band?

I don´t know what I should expect, I´ll listen to some of the reviews in October, and then decide if I should spend so much money, for a concert in Miami.

At the conferenc it seemed to me as if Paul often didn´t know what to answer...especially for the first question: "What can we expect from that show"

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread