Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineMy little town on video

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Jeremy
Mar-05-2023, 19:11 GMT
South Africa

I aonce saw a video version of "My Little Town" from SNL that has more pre-recorded footage than the photograph from the sngle. The footage went along with the last chorus. It isn't on the SNL show video. Has anyone seen this and know how I might get access again?

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 438 ]

Brenda
Mar-06-2023, 01:42 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I have the SNl 1975 video of My Little Town which only shows one photo of Paul and Art outside Paul's childhood home . Never remember it ever been performed again on SNL . There was video footage shown towards the end of the song when Paul performed the song on BBC Television in 1976. https://youtube.com/watch?v=uMyzDekZAN0&si=EnS
IkaIECMiOmarE

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 423 ]

Brenda
Mar-06-2023, 01:45 GMT

Sorry typo. it was 27 Dec 1975 .

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 421 ]

Jeremy
Mar-06-2023, 17:40 GMT

Thanks so much Brenda. I just found that BBC version yesterday. It is very interesting and I'm wondering now if I just misremembered what I saw. Maybe I saw both and somehow put the two together? In any case, thanks so much! I know PS is not very supportive of theoughts like these, but I can't help thinking there is a deeper meaning to this song (beyond the ones both he and AG put out there-especially as they have different stories!)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 390 ]

Ans
Mar-07-2023, 10:46 GMT

Great to see this performance again :)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 367 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread