Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineWhatever Happened to Seven Psalms

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Dude
Apr-12-2022, 23:31 GMT
South Africa

Last I heard Seven Psalms was expected to be released in early 2022. Here we are in April and there’s not even a formal announcement yet. I’m not trying to be impatient and I don’t mind if it takes a while longer, but I’m a little worried that it may end up like that Alternate Takes album that vanished into the ether never to be seen again. Knowing Simon though, he’s probably just still tinkering with it. Just thought it would be interesting to discuss.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1390 ]

Brenda
Apr-13-2022, 09:28 GMT
USA - United Staates America

The Feb 2022 edition of "Gramaphone" reported that Voces8
(a cappella octet from the United Kingdom)was working with Paul Simon on his new album "Seven Psalms " There was a photo from one of the initial sessions in St Luke's Methodist Church in Houston Tx in Dec 2021 Could be a little while yet maybe before it is released . You can watch them on You Tube ,from a while back performing, "Homeward Bound, "Sound of Silence" and "Feeling Groovy " There were six digital downloads of Alternate Tunings made available during the Farewell Tour . Hopefully there are more further down the track . If anyone has not heard them they are on the Excessive Fans section.

[Like] 2 Bodo, Scaaty Bodo, Scaaty
[Reply] - [Readers: 1378 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread