www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineWhen is Seven Psalms Going to Be Released?

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Dude
Dec-06-2021, 14:35 GMT
South Africa

Does anyone have any inside info on when Seven Psalms comes out? In Miracle and Wonder they say fall of 2021, but nothing more specific than that. Just curious. Can’t wait to hear it!

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 4283 ]

Garth Poorman
Dec-11-2021, 15:56 GMT
USA - United Staates America

In an article yesterday in the Wall Street Journal it refers to "The Seven Psalms" as the album Paul "hopes to release early next year". So, no set release date as of yet.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 4221 ]

Dude  
Dec-16-2021, 15:29 GMT

Awesome! It's good to know it probably won't be too much longer. Maybe sometime in January or February. Still, it's Paul Simon, I'm willing to wait as long as it takes cause I know it'll be a masterpiece. haha

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 4111 ]

mog
Jan-03-2022, 23:35 GMT

If I had to bet, I would bet on Feb 15, which signalled the passing of his father in 1995. In the audio book, he mentions that he had the dream of making seven psalms on a Feb. 15 a few years ago, and that he completed it on Feb. 15 last year. So, that explains my guess.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 3914 ]

Peter
Apr-25-2022, 17:14 GMT

Coincidentally, it has just been announced that Nick Cave is releasing an EP also called 'Seven Psalms', in June 2022... As both are major artists, I wonder whether this will have any affect on Paul's release - change, perhaps only slightly, of title?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 2946 ]

Peter
Aug-19-2022, 19:09 GMT

Just seen article on 'Ultimate Classic Rock' where a singer mentions she was about to cover 'Old Friends' then ran into Paul at the same studio... https://ultimateclassicrock.com/paul-simon-ends-re
tirement/

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1862 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread