HeadlineNot much going on

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

MatthiMatthiasas  
Jul-29-2020, 08:39 GMT
South Africa

Not much going on....
Seems like everybody is on Facebook.

I liked - and still like - this website.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] 1 Scaaty Scaaty
[Reply] - [Readers: 688 ]

Scaaty  
Jul-30-2020, 01:15 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Still keeping an eye on this - don’t want to have to head to Facebook for updates - I suppose everyone is keeping a low profile due to Lockdown. What better place to spend it than Hawaii!

Those who like reading- Salman Rushdie latest novel ‘Cuchotte ’ has a main character who’s nickname is ‘human trampoline’ named from the song Graceland , because people came to her when they were down and she bounced them back up again! Interesting book - a modern day take on Don Quixote

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 659 ]

Bodo
Jul-30-2020, 07:19 GMT

Not much on FB too. Summer and no Paul Simon news. And he is retired, not to forget.. :-)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 652 ]

Han
Jul-30-2020, 10:49 GMT
Netherlands

I dont't have Facebook. I rely on this wonderful site for any PS updates.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 643 ]

Brenda
Aug-03-2020, 07:21 GMT

Paul has been pretty busy the past few months in Maui. He took part in Willie Nelson's Luck Reunion virtual benefit singing with Edie. Lulu and Woody Harrelson. Organised another virtual benefit for Austin Musicians appearing again with Edie. THeir performance of "Mr Lee " was awesome. A couple of other songs for New York as well.Seven performances in all on video for us. He also took part in a virtual Fundraiser for Governor Jay Inslee last month Roy from our AMPS FB group watched it and told us Paul said he is working on a song. It was inspired by a dream he had about his father last year. The melody is finished and he is now working on the lyrics. He has an event resheduled for the Explorers Club in New York later this year but of course that would depend on The Covid situation.

[Like] 2 Bodo, Scaaty Bodo, Scaaty
[Reply] - [Readers: 576 ]

Bodo
Aug-04-2020, 12:50 GMT

Thanks for the sum up Brenda.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 541 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread