Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineCT house for sale

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

mog
Oct-16-2022, 18:26 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Well...we have paid for part of that for sure.

Does anyone have a link to the Wimberley interview ?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 494 ]

Brenda
Oct-17-2022, 02:19 GMT

The streaming link was only available for a week or two . I recorded it though . Here is a link on one drive . Hope it works on here . If not I can email
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApLsdU4dmuk0hLoKiCvX8hz0l_Zvqw
?e=Gql0rN

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 477 ]

mog
Oct-18-2022, 20:35 GMT

Wow!!! Thank you! You're the best in the West.

I learned a few things with the interview, which is unusual... because we know the man so much.

I found, maybe the first time in my life, that Paul sounds a bit old. But the man is 81 now, you know.

The cognitive abilities seemed pretty good. There were a few times where he had some strange blanks/mistakes (ex: the name of the album after So Beautiful or So What!), but it was good on the whole.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 418 ]

Brenda
Oct-20-2022, 07:43 GMT

Glad you found it interesting Mog. Yes, a few things I learned too . Never heard Paul comment before on the line "Best wishes, Martin " from Punky's Dilemna " I can relate to blanks as you get older too !

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 382 ]

Scaaty
Oct-20-2022, 15:35 GMT
Netherlands

I heard this interview before, but enjoyed it again thank you Brenda. Having had the pleasure of seeing Edie doing the whistling solo at Flushing park in 2018 it was lovely to hear it again.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 371 ]

Brenda
Oct-22-2022, 09:32 GMT

Yes great to hear Edie whistling again. She did it again when they both took part in the Night for Austin Benefit fromtheir home in Maui. loved it when Paul said he had complete confidence in her as a sounding board but she was an expensive retainer! Great you got to attend the last concert of the Farewell Tour,Scatty.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 310 ]

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread