Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineLos Lobos Controversy

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Ivy is my nickname
May-21-2013, 21:35 GMT
USA - United Staates America

If this is true, I feel very sad. I always admired PS and his music, not sure what to believe. They tell an interesting story. Not sure why they would lie about it.

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2008/04/rhymin-simon
-no.html

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 685 ]

mog
May-22-2013, 14:17 GMT
Canada

Is this news Ivy ?

Anyhow, reading the comments by users in this article, one realize that idiocy has a long, maybe eternal life, before it.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 657 ]

Bodo
May-22-2013, 16:03 GMT
Austria

It is definatley true, as you have read it on the internet.

I am feeling like in that movie together with Bill Murray now.
Just one small difference, we have Heid Berg AND LosLobos days...

If nothing more than that crap is comming up I am going to close the forum for new visitors.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 649 ]

Scaaty
May-27-2013, 11:51 GMT
Ireland

It's annoying I agree with Bodo. However I feel hearing other sides of arguements is good.
The longevity of his relationships with band players, producers, engineers, family & friends, would, in my mind, prove that Paul Simon is basically a decent person who just may not have made all the right decisions in his dealings with some people!

[Like] 1 Bodo Bodo
[Reply] - [Readers: 547 ]

Bodo
May-27-2013, 19:30 GMT
Austria

I think it is realtive simple - you can not agree with everyone you ever meet all time in your live. If you are prominent, then those stories come up again. Thats all.

Paul answered to Los Lobos last time, and from his answer I guess he still does not know what their problem is/was. Thats life. Steve Berlin was always very unfriendly and harsh when he said something, while Paul was calm and reacted positive. I am pretty sure they could meet, talk for half an hour and the whole thing would be fine. Look at how many times Simon and Garfunkel had problems - about nothing.

Heidi Berg - Sorry for her, but she sounds confused and can not express what she really wants to say. And I am pretty sure her english is better than mine. Can't take this person serious. For 25 years she was lost in nowhereland, now she comes up with that story that her "Thank you" from the Graceland album got erased in the 25th celebration compilation. Booooh. I believe she is not real. I remember we asked ourself some years ago "where is Heidi Berg"..."who is that" - maybe someone has taken her profile and tries to make up some strange stories. If she would be real she should give some serious interviews to music magazines - they are interested in such stories.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 527 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread