Brenda
Mar-28-2013, 07:42 GMT
Australia

Really interesting interview Mimi! thanks

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 724 ]

michiel
Mar-28-2013, 08:54 GMT
Netherlands

Thanks for the interview. It's really very infomative. I was present at Pauls interview in the Tuchinsky theatre in Amsterdam, what he said there was not very interesting compared to this interview. In my opinion he explains the forces that went on in the Graceland episode cristal clear, it's even more clear to me than after watching Under African Skies. Also, the things he explains about the feelings during Hearts and Bones, after Central Park 81, al those things he told I knew already, but in the way he tells it here, it's cristal clear again. Top interview. Better than Tuschinsky, better than Stockholm recently.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 721 ]

Scaaty
Mar-29-2013, 11:52 GMT
Ireland

Great interview - I d say he was cringing with the guy at end wondering what he was going say. Nothing worse than a voice from yr past!!

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 679 ]

Brenda
Mar-29-2013, 12:35 GMT
Australia

Great to get one of the new song titles too. Should be a very interesting album.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 674 ]

Matthew Evans
Mar-29-2013, 14:48 GMT
United Kingdom

I'm not sure it's a new song - it would be a coincidence as Insomniac's Lullaby is an Ed Sheeran song http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/edsheeran/insomniac
slullaby.html

Maybe his children's influence?

I agree about this interview, the questions were intelligent (up until the last one) and Paul was in fine form with his answers.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 667 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread