Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlinePaul thinks he is not touring muc

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo
Mar-22-2013, 10:05 GMT
Austria

The reason he has not been back in Singapore in almost 20 years is that on the whole, he does not tour very much, he says.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/lifeandtimes/its-al
l-water-under-the-bridge-to-paul-simon/581365

--------------------------------
Thats amusing - when I look at the number of concerts he did within the last 10 years I think it is even more than within the first 40 years of his career. :-)

Just 90 concerts in 2011

The reason why he wasn´t in Singapore is because he was always touring the same cities and countries ;-)

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] 1 Scaaty Scaaty
[Reply] - [Readers: 595 ]

Brenda
Mar-22-2013, 11:48 GMT
Australia

Compared with the Graceland years Paul does not tour as much nowadays. Great to welcome him back to this part of the world! Fantastic he is putting on a two hour show at his age. Much appreciated!

[Like] 1 Scaaty Scaaty
[Reply] - [Readers: 592 ]

Scaaty
Mar-23-2013, 14:07 GMT
Ireland

Interesting piece - making a new album ! With jazz musicians - I'm looking forward to that. Also lulu being considered as the next singer-songwriter in the Simon dynasty - no mention of Adrian? Enjoy the shows Brenda - I hope you can meet with Dianne - then we can say we met by proxy :))

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 520 ]

Brenda
Mar-23-2013, 18:53 GMT
Australia

Thanks Scaaty. Dianne and Dave are giving Gerard and myself a ride to the Newcastle show next Sat and we are also all going to the Sydney one. Cab't wait. Dianne and I have already met. Had a great day at her place a little while back. There are some photos on her FB page

I believe Adrian is still doing his music. It was just that in the radio interview Paul was asked about the You Tube videos of him performing with his daughter which led to that discussion.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 504 ]

Matthew  
Mar-30-2013, 15:48 GMT
United Kingdom

We've been lucky in the UK because he has performed here in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2011 and 2012 (if you count S&G in 2004).

However every time he performs here, it is always billed as a rare chance to see him!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 387 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread