Bottom

Headlineproblems

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

jerry
Apr-30-2003, 14:39 GMT
IP:
Unknown

for reasons that I couldn´t answer on your psot (Bodo) I have to start a new thread.
What I wanted to say - I think if you split the forum into the languages it will be harder to communicate with each other. I mean it is not really fun to talk only to people of your country... and I fear now your forum isn´t used that regularly and by so many users... perhaps you should just wait ... just my thought ;)

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 540 ]

Bodo
Apr-30-2003, 16:53 GMT
IP:
Unknown

you didn´t wirte a headline i guess.

Don´t see anything too negative ;-)
For the english speaking fans there´s the NALS group and the newsgroup. But there are a lot of people who want to write German, because it´s easier for them...and maybe Dutch, because there are a lot of fans (it´s the top country in the fan-database now)

BTW.: I was surprised that there are so MANY postings in the first few days - look at NALS now, only 1 posting every 3 days...

Nathgertsch
May-01-2003, 03:43 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Well, it could be good to participate to all the parts and writting for example in the English one doesn´t mean you can´t talk with your friends in the French one and vice versa. And of course, the more languages you speak, the more you can participate ;-) !

jerry 
May-01-2003, 03:46 GMT
IP:
Unknown

BTW: what I called the problem was that I couldn´t anser in that other thread, but it was due to the headline.
Well, haven´t had a look yesterday at the German section and there is a lot of traffic, I´m positively surprised. Let´s home some French or english fans will join us too ;)

Nathgertsch
May-01-2003, 03:47 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Since Eve has "abandonned" the idea of directing the club (Lord of the Ring seems more appealing for her than Paul now ;-) ), it´s true that NALS is sleeping alot but some regular members trie to keep it alive as long as possible.It´s not the Old NALS anymore, the one we have known some years ago but I hope it won´t disappear totally !

Bodo 
May-01-2003, 14:34 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I hope too that some french and italian fans will come.
Tomorrow I can start a own forumfor these languages.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread