www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineCan anybody but Art Garfunkel sing like Art Garfunkel?

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Corry  
Dec-18-2012, 21:45 GMT
Netherlands

Michiel: why are you singing three "Artie"-songs on your

You Tube? On this forum you appear to be the opposite of Art Garfunkel by mentioning that you prefer the performance of this song by Paul. See also what you wrote down in the topic "Think too Much" these days.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 651 ]

Michiel
Dec-18-2012, 21:47 GMT
Netherlands

Hi corrie
I already explained.. If I log in on my jobs pc it says an american ip address. Don't know why, maybe because its an american company

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 650 ]

Brenda
Dec-18-2012, 21:55 GMT
Australia

While AG does a good version of Kathy's Song nothing for me compares with Paul's. It is just beautiful and sang with so much feeling. One of the most beautiful love songs ever written and nowhere in the lyrics is the word love .

Corry,I think Michiel has already explained why the US flag sometimes comes up on his posts.

[Like] 2 Rosie, Ans Rosie, Ans
[Reply] - [Readers: 648 ]

Keegan.
Dec-20-2012, 17:20 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Thanks Corry. Merry Christmas to you as well. I have been performing Paul Simon here in the U.S. for about 4 years in a tribute band called 59th Street Bridge. We have had some success performing in a few very nice venues. While people change and move on, I am looking to fill that void of Artie in the group. I am in Nevada (US) working on getting us into Vegas showrooms and venues across America. What better way to fill the void than to go to the fans. If anyone out there wish to fill the void let me know. Pass the word!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 615 ]

Michiel
Dec-20-2012, 23:08 GMT
Netherlands

hi Brenda, I fully agree. paul's version is beautiful, sung with so much feeling! And you are right... Nowhere in this song is the word love :-)

[Like] 1 Ans Ans
[Reply] - [Readers: 606 ]

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread