Bottom

HeadlinePaul Simon receive´s the Polar Music Prize

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Håkan
Aug-28-2012, 12:34 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Short interview with Simon:
http://www.tv4.se/nyhetsmorgon/klipp/intervju-med-polarprisvinnaren-paul-simon-2214004

He never performs BOTW? Who is he kidding?? :O

I have asked a friend to record the price ceremony on DVD.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 352 ]

Jochen
Aug-30-2012, 16:04 GMT
Germany

Thank you Hakan for the link. But I will never understand why they showed Artie so long - hey, it was a Paul-Simon-interview!!

Anyway, I had to cry, when Paul mentioned "the end of the summer". Hopefully he'll have a long and happy fall with his family!

Brenda
Aug-30-2012, 23:49 GMT
Australia

The interview and broadcasts from the TV station cannot be viewed in my country. I remember Paul saying a year or so ago that he would never sing Bridge again as it was Artie's song. He has been known to change his mind though!

Ans
Aug-31-2012, 06:29 GMT
Netherlands

I hope for you parts of it will show up on youtube Brenda, I don't know how long it will stay available on tv4.

http://www.tv4play.se/noje/polarpriset?title=polar_music_prize_-_banketten&videoid=2214249

Mimi
Aug-31-2012, 08:04 GMT
Austria

The Polar Prize has its own Youtube-Channel were lots of videos from the previous years can be watched. I am quite sure they will put this years videos on there soon.

Gerard
Aug-31-2012, 09:13 GMT
New Zealand

I do hope someone can post a proper U Tube clip of those 2 angels that performed America - just so beautiful, AND destroyed by the annoying TV station graphic in the middle of it.

Brenda
Aug-31-2012, 11:25 GMT
Australia

I did read they were going to try to do it Gerard. At least we only had the annoying graphic. the television viewers had to watch the commercials during the song! Unbelievable!

Brenda
Aug-31-2012, 12:04 GMT
Australia

Just uploaded the full version Gerard. Just about the most beautiful cover I have heard of this song.

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread