Bottom

Headlinemore tour dates

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Bodo
Jan-27-2004, 10:04 GMT
IP:
Austria

Hy Kath. Why hard to get? Where you from?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 296 ]

Brandy
Jan-27-2004, 17:19 GMT
IP:
Canada

Yeah, Kath, I´ll second the opinion that you should get every Paul album, he is the BEST!

And why IS stuff hard to find in your town? I live in a small town too, but it´s only a half-hour´s drive to the nearest shopping mall, that has two music stores, HMV and Sunrise records . . . don´t you have such stores where you are, Kath?

Willow
Jan-27-2004, 22:21 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

Hey!!!! Sis! Princess Kath, I´d also recommend "Live Rhymin´" it´s very good. Oo, "Breakaway" is wonderful! Art´s stuff is harder to find.
Do you haev a Barnes And Noble near you? they have a great CD selection.

Kath
Jan-28-2004, 02:09 GMT
IP:
Canada

Hey all! I live in BC, Canada, and in "My Little Town" and we have about 3+ music stores (the best of them being an A & B Sound) They have no new (You´re The One) Paul albums (they have Graceland and The Greatest Hits, as well as One Tricky Pony, and another one...), and only 2 Art albums...Its terribly sad the selection they have...I´m forced to order from places like Vancouver...I guess I could be worse off, by I´m in a bad position as it is lol!!

PS I don´t think we have Barnes and Noble in Canada *cry*! And if we do, I´ve never heard of it...

Bodo
Jan-28-2004, 10:16 GMT
IP:
Austria

Kathy, I suggest to you to order from http://www.secondspin.com
The sell used CD´s - but only in excellent condition (means in fact that for me this CD looked new)
I ordered the album of Paul´s Yoga teacher there because you can´t buy it anywhere (and Paul and his wife sung on ´Now that the shamanes have planes´)

It´s just a tip if you want to buy the CD´s on a cheap price. I bought mine for 5(!) Dollars there.

Brandy
Jan-28-2004, 16:39 GMT
IP:
Canada

Bodo, Paul does yoga? I never knew that! Since when?

Good luck, Kath, I feel your pain . . . little towns are so pathetic, aren´t they?

Bodo
Jan-28-2004, 16:42 GMT
IP:
Austria

Oh I don´t know exactly since when. At least a few years now. His teach is Danny Paradise, who is a very famous Yoga teacher (also The Teacher of Sting)

Kath
Jan-28-2004, 18:19 GMT
IP:
Canada

Hey guys, thank you so much for the suggestions! I now have more info on where I can order the albums! Thanks again!

PS Yes, Brandy, I´m afraid being in a Small Town is not for me...I can´t wait till I´m older...I want to live in New York! Maybe me and Paul can be neighbors! lol

Oh! He does Yoga? Thats very cool! I tried it in my gym class, and loved it! I am thinking about taking it up...Very relaxing! :)

Brandy
Jan-28-2004, 20:59 GMT
IP:
Canada

Yoga? Good for relaxing? it´s certainly not for me, then, I was never good at relaxing;)

Glad we could help, Kath. And you want to live in New York? I want to move to a big city too! Not so sure about you and Paul being neighbours, though, he lives is the suburbs in that huge mini-palace of his on all those rolling green hills . . . you can see some pictures of his house in the photo section of this site. Check it out:)

As for me, I´ll end up in New York City, L.A, or Toronto.

Kath
Jan-28-2004, 21:45 GMT
IP:
Canada

Oh yes, I´ve seen his house...Amazing! I wish that was MY house! *sigh*...And I know, I´d never be his neighbor, lol....

Yeah, I will most likely end up in one of those places too, Brandy...Maybe we could be neighbors! Lol! :)

PS I Love Yoga! I am great at relaxing lol...The yoga instructor also said I have a very flexible back, so I was good at it! lol

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread