[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 464 ]

Kuno 
Jan-22-2004, 12:18 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

...do I really have to say anything ? *g*

I Love this guy even more now !

The next joint I blow up, is just for you Artie...*smack*

BTW: Sorry for this stupid posting, but I ALWAYS said that Artie still smokes from time to time..and no one believed me...now it´s official.

I guess I step outside now and smoke myself a J...oops, these are Pauls words, looks like he´s already ´infected´ ;o)

skywriter
Jan-22-2004, 12:22 GMT
IP:
Germany

LOL we said it the whole time

Kuno 
Jan-22-2004, 12:41 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

Right !
Can you imagine as Artie, with small red eyes, smiles to the cop and says: "comon, mr. officer, don´t be weary about the weed...just hop in the car, let´s sing the lay-la-lay part together" *LOL*
sorry, but i´m still so excited about the news..hehe

Nathgertsch
Jan-22-2004, 14:31 GMT
IP:
France

I am not surprised either, even at his age !LOL !

Nathalie

PS : Marie No, do your job ! ;-)

Marieno 
Jan-22-2004, 17:55 GMT
IP:
France

Empty your pockets, Old man!!!

David 
Jan-22-2004, 19:18 GMT
IP:
Germany

Respect Artie. Always wondered why the "shade of winter" was so hazy. Back to the sixties.

miriam
Jan-22-2004, 19:24 GMT
IP:
Germany

I had to LOL when I read the news this afternoon...Because Art behaved so stupid! He drives too fast *and* he carries dope in his pocket...OUCH! Hahaha...It´s just one more Proof that Paul is the more intelligent guy - he hides his dope in a hiding place where no one ever goes... RO(T)FL!!

Brandy 
Jan-22-2004, 21:14 GMT
IP:
Canada

I think it´s stupid. Honestly, it´s amusing, but it´s stupid. He´s 62 and hasn´t been able to kick that dusgusting habit yet?
And as for Paul . . . yeah he is smarter, he gave up drugs ages ago . . . I read him talking about it in an interview from a few years´ back. He said that drugs were crap and didn´t do any good for him. I agree. I think we should all be a little ashamed of Artie -- he ought to know better:(

Micky 
Jan-23-2004, 00:34 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

Firstly.....Hi all, been really busy on my site as we lost two managers. But I HAD to post...lol!!

A friend sent me a link to a news page and as I sat and read I did try...I really diod try NOT to laugh.....But I´m very weak :-P

Yes I gave a big hearty laugh at Arties slight boob!! shouldn´t he be at home with Kim and James and not bombing around smoking pot in his Limo?

As for Paul....I did read somewhere that he has on the odd occassion smoked some weed....He just hasn´t been caught.

It´s kind of funny really. All those years of smoking dope in the hotels and only NOW he gets caught doing the weed!!!

Very funny indeed!!!

Hugs

Micky

David 
Jan-23-2004, 02:27 GMT
IP:
Germany

Judging by the smell in Madison Square Garden last December, I think quite a lot of fans would sympathise with Artie! And by the loudness of the cheers that Paul gets when he "steps outside to smoke himself a J" and his appraisal of the "guys selling loose joints who are giving the city half of the proceeds they´re making tonight".....I could go on. I´m as anti-drugs as the next man (or woman) but I can´t help smiling when I think about a stoned Artie, lolling in the back of his limo with an absurd smile. So he´s a father now. And a little older. So what, at least he knows how to "Have A Good Time." More than a little dissapointed (but not surprised) to hear about him trying to point out to the officer that he "is a celebrity". So what Art, the law is the law. If you get caught breaking it. you have to face the consequences. No matter who you are. (Although I´m sure Mr Jackson doesn´t see it that way!)

Bodo
Jan-23-2004, 10:25 GMT
IP:
Austria

Well, that´s really an interesting point that he (should have) said "I´m a celebrity"

Sounds a little bit arrogant or? didn´t he wear his toupet so that the officer could know him? :-D

Nathgertsch
Jan-23-2004, 11:04 GMT
IP:
France

Yes, the most ridiculous point here si surely that he has tried to save his skin saying he was a celebrity. For the rest, well, he has not killed anybody and in my opinion, driving too fast is much more stupid than smoking joints from times to times if he feels so (and I can add I don´t smoke :-) ).

Nathalie

Bodo 
Jan-23-2004, 11:42 GMT
IP:
Austria

"If John Lennon is deported, I´m leaving too...with my musicians..and my marijuana." Art Garfunkel

Where will he go?

Julie
Jan-23-2004, 14:53 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

I just hope he didn´t mean Paul when he said musicians

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread