Bottom

HeadlineMrs Robinson with Sound!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

David
Jan-18-2004, 02:44 GMT
IP:
Germany

Does anybody have the video of Paul singing Mrs Robinson at the Joe Di Maggio tribute before a NY Yankees game in ´99 with the sound. All the versions I have seem to be lacking the sound. I have WMP, DIVX Player and Quick Time. All give me just video, no audio.Any help would be nice. Thaaaaanks!

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 281 ]

Kuno
Jan-18-2004, 11:43 GMT
IP:
Switzerland

I had the same problem !

A link was posted in this forum to download this file. I did so, and i got a file that has no sound. I would be so happy if anyone could help us.....

Thomas
Jan-18-2004, 11:58 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hi!

I have the video in *.mov-file. It´s 16 mb or something. I don´t know if I can mail it, but I might can try it.

Thomas
Jan-18-2004, 13:12 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hi again,

If I can´t mail it to you, you can download them from paulsimon.com, with "download accelerator". Then you type the links from the video and you have the video on your harddisk.

Hope it will work, on my computer it worked.

greetings

David
Jan-18-2004, 20:23 GMT
IP:
Germany

Thanks for your help Thomas. I am unable to download the file to my HD, but at least I can listen to it with Quick-Time streaming! So thanks for the link to Paul´s Website. At least I´ve heard it now. Haunting, eh. Spooky even. A funeral version of Mrs.R An incredible contrast to the song compared to the S&G 2003 Tour-Version!

Liz
Jan-20-2004, 07:03 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

I have it and I can host the file and send you a link if you send me an email at [email protected]

Halli
Jan-25-2004, 22:34 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

If you go to http://www.paulsimon.com, and go to the top where there are little squares, one of them says gallery. Click on it. Then, go to where it says video gallery. Click on it. There is a picture of him at the NY Yankes game, and if you click on that picture, if you have quicktime, it should work. Good luck!!!

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread