Bottom

HeadlineAnnouncement Video

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Christopher
Jan-02-2004, 19:36 GMT
IP:
Canada

Hey People, Happy New Year! I am looking for a downloadable mp3/wav/mov etc of Simon and Garfunkel performing when they announced the Old Friends tour. Does anyone have it or know where I can download it from the web?

Thanks for your help!

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 257 ]

Kathie
Jan-02-2004, 20:26 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

simonandgarfunkel.com

It may be under "news", way at the bottom of the page. There are 2 clips, The Boxer, Homeward Bound and Old Friends.

Bodo
Jan-04-2004, 13:32 GMT
IP:
Austria

Right, but they are not downloadable :-/
On VH1.com you will also find the videos in better quality but also not downloadable. (search for simon and garfunkel)
I´Ve tried it with several programms, I even tried a programm that makes a movie of your activity on the windows screen - but I only got 1 picture of the video and then a black box.

David
Jan-04-2004, 14:07 GMT
IP:
Germany

Hi Christopher,

I have it in MP3 format. The whole interview including announcement and the four songs played. However it is a long file (30mins) and therefore very large. Over 13mb infact. I´m open to suggenstions as to how to transfer this file to you, as I believe most email providers won´t allow such a large transfer. (My own provider only allows up to 10mb)

Regards

Christopher 
Jan-06-2004, 00:22 GMT
IP:
Canada

Looking through all of the Old news there are a lot of the videos of tv appearances etc (as well as the announcement video). Will anyone be willing to post them again? I just found this awesome site and missed the opportunity.

Also, Bodo, is your site down? most of the vids like to yours but I cannot access it :-(

Cheers

Chris

Bodo
Jan-06-2004, 00:51 GMT
IP:
Austria

Well - first, this is my site ;-)

About the videos: I can only hold 100MB on my 2nd account, at the time there are the two new clips because they haven´t been online until now. I have about 30 other clips in mpg file format and will make a poll here on the site in the next weeks about which video clips should be online again in the future.

The announcement video never was online here, you can only watch it on vh1.com or the s&g site, but it´s not possible to capture these videos :-(

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread