Bottom

HeadlinePlease download the new videoclips

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo
Dec-29-2003, 20:38 GMT
IP:
Austria

in the news section in the next 2-3 weeks. I´ll then maybe make a poll and ask what downloads should be there in the future

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 290 ]

Marieno 
Dec-29-2003, 20:57 GMT
IP:
France

Just one word: thanks!!!

Ans Koenen 
Dec-29-2003, 21:02 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Thanks Bodo and SNUMBER6.
I espescially enjoyed the videoclip in Haarlem 1966, Paul played very good on his guitar, its nice to see some Old S&G videoclips.
I´m looking forward to the poll, because I lost all the clips I had. In november our hard disk broke down, it was a fault of the factory and we got another one but we lost everything we had.

Kathie
Dec-29-2003, 23:44 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

Thanks for the clips. SOS was the first song I heard in the 1970s that got me hooked to their music. Thanks for bringing all these Old video clips. I have never seen them performed in the 60´s. This is truly special.

sanne
Dec-31-2003, 09:50 GMT
IP:
Germany

Hi Bodo,
there is another clip from the Monterey Pop Festival, two songs (Homeward Bound and sound of silence) the quality is much better than feelin grooy, the file is around 60 MB, have you got this file right now or are you interested to get it?? I have found so much nice things here, this time i can give something back if you like

Bodo
Dec-31-2003, 14:07 GMT
IP:
Austria

I don´t have it Sanne! I think it´s made from the DVD released this summer (Monterey POP Festival)
Where did you find it?

sanne
Dec-31-2003, 18:46 GMT
IP:
Germany

I don´t know if it was made from the DVD or not. I got it from a friend of mine, who is a Paul Simon and S&G fan too.

By the way: Happy New Year and good luck for 2004 for everyone

Kathie
Jan-10-2004, 05:34 GMT
IP:
USA - United Staates America

I got the DVD from my library and I tried to save these tracks onto my computer and it would not let me. Does anybody know a trick how to do it or does it require some software to do it?

Thanks.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread