Bottom

HeadlineI will miss the concert!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Anna 
Dec-14-2003, 19:25 GMT
IP:
Sweden

My name is Anna and I live in Sweden. I have bought tickets to the concert in Florida this Thursday. I was planning to go to US tomorrow. But suddenly my life changed totally, when I was hit by a car when I was riding my bike a couple of days ago. Now I have no chance to do this trip tomorrow and I will probably not be able to do the trip at all. I´ve been dreamin´ about this concert for the last 10 years, and I have been so happy all autumn just knowing I´d go there. And now it probably won´t happen at all. I´m so sad, I don´t know what to do... =(

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 269 ]

miriam
Dec-14-2003, 19:29 GMT
IP:
Germany

Hey there...I´m so sorry for you, I can imagine how you feel...Sometimes life can be very cruel, I know this too well.
But keep your head up - the tour is very well received and most of us think they WILL tour Europe afterwards. So never ever give up hope, that´s my motto! :-))
Head up!!

Anna
Dec-16-2003, 09:25 GMT
IP:
Sweden

Thanks Miriam, for your kind answer. To see a concert with S&G would be a dream come true, so I will really really hope they will come to Europe. =)

Jesse
Dec-16-2003, 10:11 GMT
IP:
Germany

I feel sorry for ya...but get well soon Anna!! That´s the most important thing by far...

Jimmie
Dec-16-2003, 11:26 GMT
IP:
Sweden

Hej Anna! Jimmie här från sverige oxå. Du har verkligen min sympati! jag hade nog inte kunnat gå igenom en sådan sak. Hoppas du mår bättre nu och kram på dig! Du ska se att dom tar en sväng hit till sommaren.

sabine 
Dec-16-2003, 16:17 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

bon rétablissement à toi ANNA !
I undertand your feelings and I´m sorry for you , but you have to stay optimistic...And as Paul says ... "GOD only knows, GOD makes is plan..."

Marieno 
Dec-16-2003, 22:24 GMT
IP:
France

I am a cyclist like you Anna; i use my bike to go to my job and for the pleasure of this sport; but sometimes, i think that the car users want to kill all the cyclists...

Anna
Dec-18-2003, 10:53 GMT
IP:
Sweden

Tonight is the night for the concert. And I had seats in the first row... =(
But thanks everyone for your support. Feels a little better now.

Anna
Dec-18-2003, 10:57 GMT
IP:
Sweden

Hej Jimmie! Kul att träffa på en annan svensk här. Du hoppas oxå på en Europaturné då, antar jag? =)

Bodo
Dec-23-2003, 11:48 GMT
IP:
Austria

First row??
Ok, how did you manage to get these seats???

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread