Bottom

HeadlineA nice interview of Edie to listen

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Marieno 
Dec-08-2003, 22:53 GMT
IP:
France

You can listen a long (more than 50 minutes)and nice interview of Edie on the WBUR radio site, here the complete link:
http://www.onpointradio.org/shows/2003/12/20031205
_b_main.asp

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 289 ]

Micky
Dec-09-2003, 03:18 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Thanks Marieno!....

I shall take a look see..Or listen see...lol!!!

Hugs

Micky

Ans Koenen 
Dec-09-2003, 19:16 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

I just listened to Edie and it was very enjoyable, she is so happy and comfortable with her life and songwriting.
Liked the story how she saw a record of Paul at a friends house and how she reacted to it. I hope she will make some more beautiful albums in the future.

Nathgertsch
Dec-09-2003, 23:03 GMT
IP:
France

A great and nice interview ! Thanks alot Marie- No !

Nathalie

Micky
Dec-10-2003, 04:00 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Yes...I listened to the interview, it was such a lovely and uplifting interview. It´s the first interview I´ve heard with her. I can see why she liked the pic of Paul so much, it´s such a lovel;y open picture of him :-)

I loved the way she spoke about life with Paul and their children. What a lovely vison of them singing to their children in their PJs :-D

Thanks for telling us about it Marieno.

Hugs

Micky

Sumit 
Dec-10-2003, 06:25 GMT
IP:
Australia

Great interview.

It got me thinking though. Has Edie ever performed with Paul live somewhere?? When I went and saw Art a few years ago, his wife Kim did the backing vocals on Cecilia. I wonder about Edie and if she has done something similar for Paul?

Nathgertsch
Dec-10-2003, 18:12 GMT
IP:
France

The whole Garfunkel´s family loves to sing with Art apparently while Paul prefers to preserve his children and wife from that (even if I could see Harper and Adrian playing and singing with Paul during his last tour :-) ).
I remember too that Carrie Fisher once sang with Paul too on stage but it was for his birthday and it was Bye Bye Love (strange choice by the way ! LOL ! ) !

Nathalie

Micky
Dec-11-2003, 15:59 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Well Edie was saying in the interview that both she and Paul would like to do some childrens songs, so who knows.

Hugs

Micky

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread