HeadlineNew chat time

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo 
Nov-25-2003, 10:57 GMT
IP:
Austria

Hi!
In the german forum they asked for a new chat time only for german speaking persons, and they wanted to make this chat on Sunday.
Now I want to ask if we also should make the english chat on sunday before or after the german chat?
That´s just for people like Ans or me who maybe want to take part on both chat´s but don´t have time on 2 evenings.
And so we would also split in 2 groups and maybe not so many people attend the chat then.
However, I only want to ask what the best time for you (personaly) is. Wednesday is also a good time and then there are no time limitations between the languages.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 286 ]

Ans Koenen 
Nov-25-2003, 19:05 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hi Bodo,
I haven´t been around the last 5 days because we had problems with our computer. The hard drive broke down.It was not a virus but it was damaged.
Well I can read and write in both languages and most of the time I am able to join the chat on wednesday and sunday, thanks to soccer *g*. Have to learn french too then we can chat with Marieno and Nathalie*g*.

Nathgertsch
Nov-25-2003, 20:30 GMT
IP:
France

That´s very nice of you, Ans :-). When do you start the lessons ? ;-)
Now, concerning myself, I don´t have much time to chat (though I would Love too !)and it´s even worse now (I move on next Saturday in my new house :-) ! Wednesdays should be ok from times to times. Only Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays are totally impossible for me.

Nathalie.

Marieno 
Nov-25-2003, 21:48 GMT
IP:
France

Where you want and when you want, Bodo...no, no, it is not an indecent proposition...
By the way, i will not be able to chat with you this week, i take little holidays in Burgundy: so good wines and good food in view!

Marieno
Nov-25-2003, 21:50 GMT
IP:
France

Ans, i begin to revise my German...

Nathgertsch
Nov-26-2003, 11:34 GMT
IP:
France

Smoky Burgundy ? :-)Don´t drink too much ! Let some wine for the others ! ;-) Maybe you could meet Guido there : he will spend the next week-end in Dijon :-)

Nathalie

Nathgertsch
Nov-26-2003, 11:34 GMT
IP:
France

I can´t revise it, sorry, I have never learnt it :-)

Nathalie

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread