Bodo
Nov-21-2003, 16:30 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I have a question about that.
No, not the question if he´s guilty or not, I don´t
know much about him.

But:
Why is it so important and demanded by the police (Sneddon)
(and even allowed by law ) to show pictures of
him with handcuffs and the picture of his police-files, and
give this pictures to the media?

Do you people think this is fair to him? Would it
be fair to any other person like you and me - if later
it is proven that you are not guilty?

IMO this is pure propaganda to influence the mass of
people against Jackson. mean...shabby

Bodo

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 341 ]

Nathgertsch
Nov-21-2003, 18:00 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I don´t think it´s to influence anybody (the jurists don´t need that)but it´s just because those stupid journalists know what people want and they want that kind of images : they need strong pictures maybe because they can then tell to themselves "hey, this can even happen to very famous people and those stars are finally like everybody else".
For sure it´s not fair at all but that´s a part (surely the worst one)of the show buisness and that is unfortunately the price to pay to the celebrity.

Nathalie

Marieno
Nov-21-2003, 19:03 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I saw the Jacko´s police picture: brrr, sorry to say that but it´s both funny and frightening; he looks like an Old Bambi frightened by the headlights of a car...

Micky
Nov-22-2003, 00:51 GMT
IP:
Unknown

No I don´t think thats fair in anycase, regardless on whether your famous or not. Inocent until proven guilty is supposed to be how it works. But sadly we have moved into an uncomfortable time where it´s trial by media. And after all is said and done, mud sticks. If you are proven innocent of such crimes there will always be poeple who will believe you are guilty.

Bodo
Nov-23-2003, 20:30 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Oh my god. Now they start to boycott playing Jackson songs and videos on the radio or TV.
I´ve never seen such a pre-conviction before!
We live in a ill society.
The best thing is this lawyer from LA who wants to take away Jackos children now - now before anything is proofen.

Bodo
Nov-23-2003, 20:31 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I don´t see any right they (the police) have to give these pictures away.

Micky 
Nov-24-2003, 00:46 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Terribly sad

Micky
Nov-24-2003, 00:47 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I was listening to the radion today and apparently it was a lawyer who handed them out.

Hugs

Micky

Bodo
Nov-24-2003, 10:44 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Yes. I never was a big fan of MJ, but he has written so many no. 1 Hit´s that you can´t just erase him from the history.
It´s terrible sad, they are destroying his whole career now - if he is not guilty later.
Just imagine that would happen to Paul, they take away his 3 children while there is no Proof and say all these things on the media, boycott S&G concerts..and the radio stations cry "Don´t go to the concerts of that bastard" - and later he is not guilty. Aaahh

Micky 
Nov-24-2003, 12:54 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

Sadly though it would happen here in the UK...Famous or not. they have to protect the children. It´s terrible I kow, but they have to think that if they ARE guilty they would have left the children with these terrible people and thats why they do it.

It´s just bad if they´re not guilty...But we don´t know and the children´s (possible) safety is what matters.

Hugs

Micky

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread