Bottom

HeadlineOld Friends GMA Video

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Patrick
Sep-26-2003, 12:37 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Will you be making this video available again? All of the other recent TV ones (Letterman & other GMA shows) were AMAZING!!! Gave me goosebumps!!!

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 371 ]

Bodo
Sep-26-2003, 13:37 GMT
IP:
Unknown

the videos will be available again

They are still on the Korean server, I´ll post the link here.
In October I´ll upload the videos then on my site.
Please download the Willy Nelson video in the next few hours, my Server reaches the limit of 50GB in the next few hours, then I have to erase all videos until October 1.

Patrick
Sep-26-2003, 13:58 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Ooooooooooh. I both can´t wait and thank you enough for making these available through your site. Where will this link be exactly? I just recently hooked up with AMPS (which is where I discovered your magnificent site). What a treat to be able to hear these performances. I find that S & G are really reinvesting these new renditions with a tremendous amount of feeling and musical inventiveness. They´re not merely reproducing their vocals from before, but they´re adding a lot of really neat nuances. I also think they sound better than they used to -- their voices are richer and fuller. They also sing so much differently together than they do apart. They create this combined sound that´s mindboggellingly gorgeous!!

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread