www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineWhat do you think about this information?

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

PINO 
Aug-31-2003, 15:22 GMT
IP:
Unknown

http://www.everly.net/sg/sg.htm

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 543 ]

toki71
Aug-31-2003, 15:40 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Could be true - with all the facts they are giving. (I hope so.)

It comes as a Surprise to me. It´s peculiar that the management of the Everly Brothers announces this tour before Paul or Art.

But I don´t know anything about this site or what Don & Phil have done in the last years.

Bodo
Aug-31-2003, 16:25 GMT
IP:
Unknown

management of Paul and Art.
If they make a tour they should announce it early, not 2 days before the concerts!

It really makes me angry, because how can I book a flight or get my vacation days just a few days before the concert???

Ans Koenen
Aug-31-2003, 19:38 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I looked at the site and there was also an announcement that the everly brothers toured until august and cancelled there concerts for november because they decided to have a sabbatical year. I also looked in the guestbook and there were some comments on 29th august that this fan was disappointed by the cancelled tourdates. So this announcement for being guests in the s&g tour is just made yesterday I guess.
I hope the management of Paul and Art will soon confirm the tour.
Maybe the pictures that were taken in the park have something too do with the new tour?

And I hope there is still enough time for you Bodo too get some time off so that you can fly over there too join a concert.

Bodo
Aug-31-2003, 22:57 GMT
IP:
Unknown

The real problem is that I don´t want to pay 1000 Euros or more for a flight - if I can book very early a flight costs only ~ 400 Euros....

Julie 
Sep-01-2003, 19:08 GMT
IP:
Unknown

According to someone on the AG forum the news of a forthcoming tour has been confirmed on a newsletter sent out a few days ago by the official everly brothers website. (you have to pay to get this letter). I´ve e-mailed the webmaster to see if I can get any info out of them !

Bodo
Sep-02-2003, 12:00 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I mean, the Everly Brothers are only guests on that tour...for 2 songs - and the fans get all the info they want, with tour dates and also rehearsal dates ( a good chance to get some autographs at least if you wait there)

And Paul´s management - NOTHING!
Do they want to keep it as a secret? For what?

I think we should write a letter to the management, really, because this situation as a Paul Simon fan is annoying. They don´t do anything for their fans (except selling again and again other compilations)

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread