Bottom

HeadlinePlese tell me

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

PINO
Aug-20-2003, 02:56 GMT
IP:
Unknown

how to cut off all my mails about the picture?
They put the person who published it in an awkward position. It´s urgently necessary. Thank you.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 444 ]

Julie
Aug-20-2003, 09:50 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I think Bodo is on holiday at the moment so you will have to wait untill he get´s back.(next week I think).

Ans Koenen
Aug-20-2003, 16:41 GMT
IP:
Unknown

´What is wrong with sharing information on the internet or show a picture?
It´s only fan stuff. We only want too share our interest in a great musican.

Bodo
Aug-24-2003, 20:49 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I´m back now.

What is wrong with the picture?
I think Nobody knows the person who published it. I´ve seen it also was published on the newsgroup.

The link doesn´t work any longer or?

I can only delete the whole thread.
Please write me ([email protected]), I don´t understand exactly, there are a lot of private pictures of Paul everywhere.

Greetings

PINO
Aug-25-2003, 10:47 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I guess,it concerns Paul´s right of his own portrait.
The person who publicized this photo did not expect it to spread around the
world, because it is the private picture. So that person is very worried about the consequences of this sort.
Moreover the photo was publicized without prior permission.
It is a good picture, but I think, I had to ask his permission, when I informed members of this forum about the address of the Japanese site.

Bodo
Aug-25-2003, 11:30 GMT
IP:
Unknown

But as far as I know this right doesn´t belong to persons who stand in the public (politicians, musicians, artists, sportsman/woman...).
- or every ´paparazzi´ would be imprissoned soon.

There are billions of pictures from famous persons, Diana, Madonna, Mick Jagger...whoever, and all these pictures are sold to magazines for a lot of money.
They can´t do anything against that if they are visiting an public place (like the Central Park)
And this is only a picture shown to some fan´s (let´s say ~1000 persons in sum?), not even money was made with it. I don´t think the management or Paul will ever register that this picture was taken.

[email protected]. 
Aug-25-2003, 16:07 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Hello, Bodo. And Kon-ban-wa PINO-san.
I am the owner of the Japanese fan-page.(Sorry, we do not have any English informations on the page... AND, now my page has some troubles, some contents will never recover until this Wednesday..)

I talked directly with the owner of the picture last weekend, he said there was no problem about that, and he would like to ask all fans of Paul Simon, "how is that picture? Isnt it great?"

Bodo
Aug-25-2003, 16:47 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I Love that picture, because it´s so intime...Paul with his guitar, in the back a woman with a baby, a great picture.

Do you know if Paul also played a little bit on his guitar?
And where was Artie?

koumori
Aug-25-2003, 19:32 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Hello, Bodo.
I also think it is great!

He played "Hearts And Bones"(my most favorite song!!), and I heard that the girl(who caught the picture) also caught the scene into a short digital movie!!

But I still do not have seen it....(T_T)

Well, it was some kind of coverage or location shooting with S&G. Ofcourse Artie was there! They sat on a bench together and was taken some pictures. But we could not know why they were there....

One of their stuff took an instant picture for the girl. But, the owner(who was a teacher of the girl) said it is not so good, because she shoot the instant picture on a digital camera...

koumori
Aug-25-2003, 20:23 GMT
IP:
Unknown

The girl and S&G were together in it. And they signed on it.
But for her privacy, her ex-teacher does not like publishing it...

Bodo
Aug-26-2003, 16:44 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Paul playing Hearts And Bones in the park...
maybe some day she will show it to us, it´s just a thing that should be shared or it will be forgotten in a few months...

Ans Koenen
Aug-26-2003, 18:12 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I would also Love too see this movie and YES I like the picture in the park very much.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread