HeadlineTo tour or not to tour...

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

miriam
Jul-27-2003, 19:19 GMT
IP:
Unknown

...that´s the question! Just read this on AMPS:

NY POST/Reported by Dan Kadison and Adam Miller.
--PAUL SIMON is having second thoughts about going on tour with Art Garfunkel
in September - because he´s having too much fun raising his three young
children
with singer wife Edie Brickell, Diary has learned. The couple, who wed in 1992,
have a home in Montauk.

If that´s true, it´s a very cheap excuse IMO. Because he toured last year, and the year before and...

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 434 ]

Bodo
Jul-27-2003, 19:36 GMT
IP:
Unknown

also said that he only ´can´ tour in summer when his children don´t have to go to school and they can travell with him (And that was true for 2001 and 2002)

-But now it seems clear to me how this all happened, it´s only Art who wants to go on tour, and he told his thoughts to the press to take pressure on Paul to say ´YES´. (and Letterman is a wise man ;) ) So Paul is searching for excuses - it´s maybe a cheap excuse but should he say: "No because my solo career is much more important and I don´t Love Artie so much?" :-)

For now it seems really to late to announce a tour that will start in September or? Thats only a short time.

I hope he is working on the new album also, and not only having fun with his children all the time :-)

Mary Baker
Jul-28-2003, 00:30 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Bodo
Jul-28-2003, 09:24 GMT
IP:
Unknown

- but it also has one good thing for me. I´m planing to travel trough the USA later this year. First I only had this idea because I wanted to see a concert - and now some friends will join and we will also travel without S&G :-)
Now I really hope that the new album will be out sooner.

miriam
Jul-28-2003, 19:19 GMT
IP:
Unknown

...then what about the YTO tour in 2000?
That was from October until December, right? But I suppose you´re right; it´s a polite way to say No. Maybe he doesn´t want to ruin his re-newed friendship with Art again. That tour stuff came a bit too suddenly anyway. Maybe next year or so...

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread