Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineLast leg of Tour

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Bodo
Sep-23-2018, 14:37 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I was filmed at least 3 times in the front for a minute always. So I hope I am in the DVD ;-)
There was an extra Film crew just for audience shoots. Ans they interviewd Paul Furnier in front of MSG (and he was only lurking around that das, not visiting the show)

[Like] 1 Ans Ans
[Reply] - [Readers: 709 ]

Bodo
Sep-23-2018, 16:03 GMT

"Hanging out", lurking is the wrong word. :-)
Paul Furnier is the nicest person I know and I was happy to meet him finally after 15 years

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 690 ]

Gerard
Sep-24-2018, 00:31 GMT
Netherlands

Bodo: to your kind attention. Paul Fournier was not only "lurking" at MSG NYC 20th Septemvber 2018.

Regarding his uploaded vids from this first concert: he actually posted three vids from this Paul Simon show!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 626 ]

Lisa
Sep-24-2018, 04:47 GMT

Bodo, I realize now I was only a few people away from you and the others. I looked over your way and thought, I bet that's them! (I can spot true PS fans a mile away). I should have just yelled out your name! What an awesome concert--I'll never forget it!

[Like] 1 Bodo Bodo
[Reply] - [Readers: 603 ]

Bodo
Sep-24-2018, 18:46 GMT

Gerard, for your notice, I just wrote down what Paul told me in person in sep. 22 when we met. Not sure what your problem is. He was there in 20. And interviewd in 21. End.

[Like] 1 Michiel Michiel
[Reply] - [Readers: 523 ]

Michiel
Sep-25-2018, 03:17 GMT
Netherlands

Bodo, if I were you, I would delete the message above as well.

[Like] 1 Scaaty Scaaty
[Reply] - [Readers: 455 ]

Ans
Sep-25-2018, 04:14 GMT
Netherlands

And Corry, alias Marian, alias Gerard did it again. Able to destroy every forum she is on. Best to delete her account, again!

[Like] 1 Scaaty Scaaty
[Reply] - [Readers: 447 ]

Bodo
Sep-25-2018, 17:26 GMT

Thanks Ans for finally pointing me to that idea, that this is for sure Corry.

I told this weard story(posting) to Sue on Sunday, and immediately she said: From the Netherlands? Are you sure it is not Corry?

And Corry: Please stay away. If you attack people from out of nowhere you are not welcome here. I feel sad for your socialogical problems, as you can not enjoy the friendship other Paul Simons share each other. Goodbye.

[Like] 1 Ans Ans
[Reply] - [Readers: 371 ]

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread