Austria

All shows cancelled.. will stop touring
:-(

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 656 ]

Brenda
Jan-24-2018, 00:30 GMT
Australia

Neil's 77 th Birthday today . A great performer and song writer. Loved seeing him live. He had concerts booked here in March and April. Still plans to record and write though. Very sad for him.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 610 ]

Bodo
Jan-24-2018, 09:49 GMT
Austria

Just a month back I was looking for his tour scedule to see if I could catch a show somewhen. Same I did for Joan Baez. Some Artists I didn't have time for (or did not want to spend much money years back)

Now Neil stopped, and Joan is just not Joan without the clear voice.

If Paul stops touring, my days of concert-visiting might be over ;-) I will step back to the normal studio life.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 590 ]

Scaaty
Jan-24-2018, 12:46 GMT
Ireland

I was at one Neil Diamond concert - never again!! it was in a huge stadium (Croke Park) I may as well have been at a Karaoke - could not hear him or the band - just the people around me singing. Made up my mind to stick with listening to studio recordings(and just myself singing along:))
In the same venue I also saw Billy Joel and Police and they were very enjoyable so I think I can blame the fans and not the venue!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 578 ]

Brenda
Jan-28-2018, 02:14 GMT
Australia

I saw Neil at the Sydney Entertainment Center in 1999. Fantastic show and his band was awesome. One of the best concerts I have ever attended.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 473 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread