Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineHyde Park Concert 2012

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Brenda
May-11-2017, 23:48 GMT
Australia

Cannot open the news post but I think it could have been referring to the 2 cd and DVD and blue ray disc of Paul's performance at Hard Rock Calling during the Reunion Graceland Tour in 2012.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/premieres/see-pa
ul-simon-perform-graceland-classic-from-hyde-park-
w481341

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 2013 ]

Hurricane
May-12-2017, 17:23 GMT
United Kingdom

But why oh why oh why does North America get the release on June 9th and Europe on July 14th?! So very frustrating - yet again! And for no good reason really.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1961 ]

Scaaty
May-14-2017, 12:44 GMT
Unknown

On Amazon available for prebooking but only as an MP3? For 12.99€. Individual tracks available around buy as they are released

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1872 ]

Brenda
May-15-2017, 03:23 GMT
Australia

I ordered the 2 cd's and DVD combo from Amazon US on Saturday. They ship to Australia. $24.99 plus postage, So looking forward to this ! usually takes a week for delivery so hope to have it around 16 June.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1821 ]

Brenda
May-15-2017, 03:25 GMT
Australia

Bodo. Is there a problem with the News section? I notice Hakan tried to post a couple of times but it was not visible .

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1818 ]

Bodo
May-15-2017, 12:12 GMT
Austria

Hi brenda. I think he just forgot to type in a title/headline. But the last time it worked:

http://www.paul-simon.info/PHP/newsshort.php

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1793 ]

Brenda
May-15-2017, 12:59 GMT
Australia

Thanks Bodo !

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1786 ]

Håkan  
May-16-2017, 11:31 GMT
USA - United Staates America

No, I didn't forget to type in a headline when posting in the forum. First I thought that maybe the headline was to LONG, but after I shortened it the second time, it still didn't work. Then I capitulated and added it as a new item instead...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1739 ]

Brenda
May-16-2017, 23:35 GMT
Australia

I could not see a new item either. Only a blank news item and a smiley face which when I tried to open there was nothing there.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1688 ]

Bodo
May-29-2017, 19:06 GMT
Austria

So, whats the best store to pre-order the
Blu ray/CD version?

It is unavailable on amazon Germany (not even listed)

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1566 ]

Brenda
Jun-03-2017, 13:55 GMT
Australia

Obvious Child from the new DVD .
https://http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue
=2&v=J_pRUZxIgdQ

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1491 ]

Bodo
Jun-03-2017, 16:27 GMT
Austria

Thats very good Brenda, I love it. And Paul sounds great.
Hope I can spot myself on one of the tracks in the crowd. We were in the first row, right in that curve...

There was a couple dancing for 1/4 of a second...and you already could see another guy trying to stop them (Security I guess). This is 21th century: Dancing is dangerous. Joy is dangerous. Smile, be quiet, and clap a little bit please.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 1481 ]

Brenda
Jun-04-2017, 07:32 GMT
Australia

Will have a good look to see yo Bodo when I get the DVD ! Counting the days ! Those fun police ! Paul loves people to get up and dance. My best concert was in Newcastle (Australia ) in 2013 when you could go right up to the stage and dance all you wanted. I was less than half a metre away from Paul during the encores . Such a fun night. Different if people are talking loudly and completely oblivious to what is happening on the stage though. that can be annoying.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1448 ]

Michiel
Jun-04-2017, 09:14 GMT
Netherlands

I'm just curious... how many attended that concert appr.? On screen it looks like the crowd size is comparable to CP81... but it just looks that way I suppose.. does anyone know the numberm of people visiting Hyde Park 2012 appr.? In Rome S&G 2004 which I attended it was huge... appr. 600,000... great concert..

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1439 ]

Matthew
Jun-04-2017, 17:59 GMT
United Kingdom

Michiel - around 60,000 people were there. I think the estimates for CP81 and CP91 and Rome are a little high.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1402 ]

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread