Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineAutobiography

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

Nick Grace
Sep-13-2015, 18:08 GMT
United Kingdom

Any one any ideas how the new proposed Paul Simon endorsed biography is coming along. Est publication date?

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 1387 ]

Brenda
Sep-13-2015, 23:52 GMT
Australia

Not sure of the publication date Nick. Robert Hillman went to the UK a few months ago to interview people who knew Paul from the 60's and has recently interviewed Alain Touissant and I believe Los Lobos. !! He often mentions Paul on his Twitter account.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1381 ]

Bodo  
Sep-15-2015, 19:11 GMT
Austria

Los Lobos, really?

I would suggest an interview with Heidi Berg too ;-) but she seems to be more like the cat-lady today...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1358 ]

Brernda
Sep-16-2015, 00:53 GMT
Australia

Paul has told Robert to talk to who ever he likes ! Don't know about Heidi though. Very strange lady .

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1354 ]

Brernda
Sep-16-2015, 03:52 GMT
Australia

Wait till he gets to Artie !!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1353 ]

Erwin
Sep-17-2015, 16:18 GMT
Netherlands

Speaking of Art he is touring in the UK at the moment and he is getting good reviews over there. He is speaking full of love for PS.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/review-art
-garfunkel-royal-liverpool-10073147

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1321 ]

Bodo
Sep-17-2015, 17:28 GMT
Austria

The comments in that review do not sound that good Erwin...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1316 ]

Erwin
Sep-17-2015, 20:44 GMT
Netherlands

"but the common theme was his love and admiration for Paul Simon, teasing the audience by pointing at the wings and calling "Come on out, Paul."

What is not good in this? Perhaps i'm reading it the wrong way.....

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1313 ]

Brernda
Sep-17-2015, 23:52 GMT
Australia

To me, after his derogatory and nasty remarks about Paul earlier in the year he is insincere. I do not take anything this man says seriously. Couldn't be that now his voice has improved somewhat he is hoping for another S and G Tour and he trying to mend fences ??
http://www.wxhc.com/?p=8151

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1310 ]

Richard USVI
Sep-18-2015, 12:00 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I agree with Brenda, he is just desperate to get attention and he can only get attention by latching onto Paul. Now he is claiming he "made" the Bridge Over Troubled Water album? Before he admitted he wasn't around and was blaming Mike Nichols but now he made the record? I hope Paul continues to ignore him. He really needs to fade into the obscurity of an 'oldies act' perhaps tour with a few other has beens from the 60s.

[Like] 2 Brenda, Kristin Brenda, Kristin
[Reply] - [Readers: 1304 ]

Bodo
Sep-18-2015, 12:02 GMT
Austria

Beside the multiple personality Art seems to develop some kind of alzheimer, letting him forget persons like Roy Halee.
Or he is melting his mind with this person, think about himself beeing Roy Halee.

[Like] 3 Isabelle, Brenda, Håkan Isabelle, Brenda, Håkan
[Reply] - [Readers: 1304 ]

Erwin
Sep-18-2015, 13:37 GMT
Netherlands

I am sure the only thing Art really want is another Tour with Paul. Let US hope they will not do that again. I always thought The hall off fame concert a few years ago was a nice way to end their partnership..

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 1302 ]

Richard USVI
Sep-18-2015, 18:20 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I agree that Art seems to be exhibiting some kind of mental problems. He made Bookends and Bridge? He is either as phony as his wig or nuts, or both.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 1295 ]

Simon
Sep-23-2015, 11:53 GMT
United Kingdom

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightl
ife-news/review-art-garfunkels-spine-tingling-1008

Here's a review from the UK Tour, we went to the Oxford show on Saturday (34 years since CP) --- fantastic --- and no sign of mental problems or a wig

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1206 ]

Brenda
Sep-24-2015, 00:09 GMT
Australia

It is just his remarks in interviews that are very worrying Simon. They are very strange indeed for a man of his mature age. Glad you enjoyed the show. He seems to have found his niche in these quieter concerts.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1188 ]

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread