www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlinePicture: The entrance door to Suite 500 in the Brill Building NY. This is the office of Paul Simon.

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Michiel
Oct-25-2014, 14:49 GMT
Netherlands

The entrance door to Suite 500 in the Brill Building NY. This is the office of Paul Simon. This door can be seen in the YouTube video as posted by me a few days ago. You can see the door from inside at 22m29s in the video (left behind Paul). This photo shows the same door with the same glass, but as seen from the outside of the office.

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 664 ]

Brenda
Oct-26-2014, 11:11 GMT
Australia

Many thanks Michiel. Great photos.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 624 ]

Bodo
Oct-26-2014, 13:34 GMT
Austria

ha, never expected it to look like this. Very old-stylish

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 619 ]

Michiel
Oct-28-2014, 09:23 GMT
Netherlands

Very Old-stylish indeed. And what I can see from the recent video (2014) is that in 10 years time his office changed almost nothing....

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 593 ]

Kristin
Oct-30-2014, 19:37 GMT
USA - United Staates America

I thought that building had tight security. How did you get in? Just walk in the front door? You are a lucky guy...!

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 559 ]

Michiel
Oct-31-2014, 09:03 GMT
Netherlands

I never knew it had security, I did not see a guard at all. The entrance of the Brill Building is just a door and then you are directly in the golden corridor, as you could mention it. The elevators are at the end of the corridor. Maybe it has security now (I was there in 2004), but still it would not be hard to enter I think. There are a lot of offices, so it will always be possible to have an appointment somewhere. Who claims that this building has security at all?

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 542 ]

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread