Bottom

Headlineproblems

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

jerry
Apr-30-2003, 14:39 GMT
IP:
Unknown

for reasons that I couldnīt answer on your psot (Bodo) I have to start a new thread.
What I wanted to say - I think if you split the forum into the languages it will be harder to communicate with each other. I mean it is not really fun to talk only to people of your country... and I fear now your forum isnīt used that regularly and by so many users... perhaps you should just wait ... just my thought ;)

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 258 ]

Bodo
Apr-30-2003, 16:53 GMT
IP:
Unknown

you didnīt wirte a headline i guess.

Donīt see anything too negative ;-)
For the english speaking fans thereīs the NALS group and the newsgroup. But there are a lot of people who want to write German, because itīs easier for them...and maybe Dutch, because there are a lot of fans (itīs the top country in the fan-database now)

BTW.: I was surprised that there are so MANY postings in the first few days - look at NALS now, only 1 posting every 3 days...

Nathgertsch
May-01-2003, 03:43 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Well, it could be good to participate to all the parts and writting for example in the English one doesnīt mean you canīt talk with your friends in the French one and vice versa. And of course, the more languages you speak, the more you can participate ;-) !

jerry 
May-01-2003, 03:46 GMT
IP:
Unknown

BTW: what I called the problem was that I couldnīt anser in that other thread, but it was due to the headline.
Well, havenīt had a look yesterday at the German section and there is a lot of traffic, Iīm positively surprised. Letīs home some French or english fans will join us too ;)

Nathgertsch
May-01-2003, 03:47 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Since Eve has "abandonned" the idea of directing the club (Lord of the Ring seems more appealing for her than Paul now ;-) ), itīs true that NALS is sleeping alot but some regular members trie to keep it alive as long as possible.Itīs not the Old NALS anymore, the one we have known some years ago but I hope it wonīt disappear totally !

Bodo 
May-01-2003, 14:34 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I hope too that some french and italian fans will come.
Tomorrow I can start a own forumfor these languages.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread