Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineThe Heidi Berg story

Page: [1] ... [4] [5] [6]

AuthorComment

Brenda
May-11-2013, 10:38 GMT
Australia

Hi Elliot. Another new recent member of our Forum! I click on your profile and you suddenly become Dave who posted 8/4/13 . With all info private? You expect us to take you seriously! Heidi Berg Surface??? She is. or someone who says she is Heidi , all over the internet! As regards Gumboots, Paul has given full credits and royalties to the musicians on the tape. ie Words by Paul Simon. Music by Jonhjon Mkhalali and Lulu Masilela. Says on the liner notes original track used with saxophone solos added. Heidi has even said Paul returned the tape to her so you should have no difficulty contacting her and listening to it. I would presume it is still in her possession. Graceland was a collaboration.Never ever did PS claim it was all his own work.

[Like] 1 Julie Julie
[Reply] - [Readers: 1631 ]

Julie
May-11-2013, 19:11 GMT
United Kingdom

Dave spira is also Dave when his profile is clicked.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1619 ]

Bodo
May-11-2013, 20:50 GMT
Austria

What a strange flame war here...so unexpected. Recently very quiet.

But i am little bit tired of that Heidi Berg Story. In fact - meanwhile I am pretty sure that she is fake and even the FB profile is fake.

[Like] 1 Brenda Brenda
[Reply] - [Readers: 1615 ]

Bodo
Jun-02-2013, 18:20 GMT
Austria

It's growing...
http://www.paul-simon.info/PHP/showpic.php?id=10089

No other sense of life...

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1508 ]

Brenda
Jun-02-2013, 23:32 GMT
Australia

A most inappropriate comment on the photo from this Berg person considering the work,financial donations and commitment Paul has given to the CHF for over 25 years.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1495 ]

Julie
Jun-03-2013, 13:55 GMT
United Kingdom

I have replied to her on her fb site. FB doesn't normally let you comment on someone's status if you're not listed as a friend but in this case ...presumably because of the photo link here....it let's you. Wonder if she,'ll reply. I was tempted to ask her over here so she can state her case but maybe not a good idea.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1479 ]

Carol
Jun-03-2013, 14:12 GMT
USA - United Staates America

Whoever this person is needs to get a job -- they obviously have WAY too much free time on their hands. If they don't need the money, they can volunteer for charity and do something constructive. Whoever you are, please get off our site! Thank you.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1471 ]

Bodo  
Jun-03-2013, 16:06 GMT
Austria

Hi Julie - The photo is here on paul-simon.info and there is a FB comment function under the picture, so the comment was not for her private fb profile it was here on the page. Thats why it works (as you assumed).

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1467 ]

Julie
Jun-03-2013, 16:31 GMT
United Kingdom

The comments also appear on her fb page. Wonder if she will /can delete them.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1467 ]

Julie
Jun-04-2013, 10:19 GMT
United Kingdom

Her fb page seems to have disappeared so either she has changed her privacy settings or has blocked me. She has sent me a private message telling me to do some research but am not able to reply to her now.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1453 ]

SueR
Jun-04-2013, 22:30 GMT
Unknown

The page is still there Julie, so yes, she must have blocked you. The thread which you commented on has been deleted.

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1419 ]

Julie
Jun-04-2013, 23:01 GMT
United Kingdom

Wow! I only asked why didn't she go to the press with her story.....

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 1417 ]

Page: [1] ... [4] [5] [6]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread