HeadlineHaarlem video-cd

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Thomas 
Dec-31-2003, 21:45 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hoi,

Misschien ben ik een beetje hebberig, maar naar het zien van de sos-clip die bodo ons aanbood ben ik benieuwd naar het gehele concert. Bodo vermeld dat er een video-cd van is. Op het bootleg-gedeelte staat dat ene Rob uit Nederland er een video-cd van heeft (ontvangen van een TV-station). Nu vroeg ik me af of iemand dit concert op video-cd heeft, of weet van welk tv-station hij deze video-cd heeft ontvangen. Als iemand de video-cd heeft zou ik best iets willen ruilen ofzo of er voor betalen maar dat is van latere zorg. Eerst ben ik gewoon benieuwd of iemand hem heeft.

Gelukkig nieuwjaar iedereen!!!

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 431 ]

emily
Jan-29-2004, 21:20 GMT
IP:
Germany

I hope I understood you right... I do not speak Dutch. But are you looking for the Video of Haarlem? If so, I could help you out with a bootleg, if not, sorry ;)

Ans Koenen
Feb-02-2004, 22:40 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hoi Thomas, er staat hier een bericht voor jou, misschien heb je er iets aan.

Thomas
Feb-07-2004, 09:25 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hi Emily!

Sorry for my late reaction! Many, many thank that you´re offering the video of Haarlem, but I got the concert now already from someone else.

I think it´s very, very cool that you´re offering me something rare like that.

Thanks!!!!!

(Ans ook bedankt, anders had ik het berichtje niet gezien :-))

emily
Feb-08-2004, 18:40 GMT
IP:
Germany

I still remember when I got from some english man my first 5 bootlegs for nothing - I just sent him the blanks and he gave me the concerts. i shall never forget this and shall ever be grateful for that and help other fans out.

Looking for anything else? Songs for America video?

Thomas
Feb-19-2004, 10:33 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Hi Emily!

Sorry for my late reaction, but I think we can trade some things, emily. I think I have nice things, and if you have nice things too, we´ll all be happy :-)!

Maybe we can mail about this. Can you give me your address?

Here´s mine: [email protected]

Many, many thanks,

a young paul fan

Thomas 
Feb-19-2004, 15:18 GMT
IP:
Netherlands

Just saw the title was precicely as my last one. This one is that you, emily, see that there is a new message :-).

emily
Feb-19-2004, 16:54 GMT
IP:
Germany

i took me a while to understand! ;) but I answered you before this 2nd message! (Because mine was the last post, I was just wondering, why your post was there again... ) I just want to let you know, I am definitely interested in a trade!

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread