Bottom

Headlinepaul simon stickers?

Page: [1] [2]

AuthorComment

kelly shew
Feb-24-2008, 21:50 GMT
IP:
United Kingdom

ok im really sad and have just bought a nintendo ds lite in white- with the intention of sticking Paul Simon stickers allll over it- but i cant find any! do they exist in the uk? where can i get them/ make them? i also want to customise a couple of folders etc so prefferably more than one
i know, im sad i cant help it!
cheers!
kelly

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 505 ]

Bodo
Feb-25-2008, 10:51 GMT
Austria

Britney has some stickers left over - maybe that helps?

sad?
this might redefine my own definiton of sad. :)

kelly shew
Feb-25-2008, 21:59 GMT
United Kingdom

whos britney? or am i thinking of the hungover singer songwri.. no she dosent write her own songs- how do i get in touch with her?

Jupira
Feb-25-2008, 22:42 GMT
Brazil

Bodo,thank you for make me smile... You see,sad things change with the age... ;-) I wish everybody could be sad that way.

kelly shew
Mar-01-2008, 23:37 GMT
United Kingdom

erm.. im rather lost here! can someone please explain the joke to a lowly Paul Simon fan who really wants some stickers but cant find them??
:)

Julie
Mar-02-2008, 00:21 GMT
United Kingdom

Don´t worry about it Kelly. It´s just that most Paul Simon fans are probably a little (OK a lot) older than you so stickers aren´t really on our wish list.

You could always make your own...there are several sticker making machines available in craft shops.

Anyhow nice to see that there are younger fans around....that way the music of Paul Simon will not be forgotten.

Whereabouts in the UK are you? Have you been to any Paul Simon concerts?

kelly shew
Mar-04-2008, 22:23 GMT
United Kingdom

well thank you for not picking on me! as a lowly 18 year Old i dont have a significant amount of paul simoness behind me!

im in kent, near enough by dover- or chatham if youve heard of that- yes i went to the concert in hyde park in what.. must have been 2005- ive got the t shirt somewhere!

nancy
Mar-05-2008, 01:57 GMT
USA - United Staates America

How did you get to be a Paul Simon/S and G fan at your young age? It is good to see some younger people appreciating this great music.

Jupira
Mar-05-2008, 17:04 GMT
Brazil

Sorry Kelly.I didnt meant get you so bored.I do like stickers in general,sometimes. Is just that they are not able to make me/ sad...
In fact I have to thank you for the post because it caused me to smile and thats something I am really in need of.
Good Luck in your Paul Simon´s stuff search and welcome here!

kelly shew
Mar-05-2008, 23:42 GMT
United Kingdom

my geography teacher who is 57 got me into s and g initially, but then i got hold of a few Paul Simon records and decided he was much better!
still havent got hold of any stickers mind! my DS is still like naked!

Nikki
Mar-06-2008, 07:09 GMT
Canada

This probably doesn´t help, but I scrawl "I Love Paul Simon" on everything...but I don´t think you would wanna take a sharpie to your DS. I concur, stickers would be pretty awesome!

kelly shew
Mar-06-2008, 13:23 GMT
United Kingdom

no i wanted something removable!!- i always draw round my hand and write lyrics from The Boxer on the line i just drew- looks quite cool, but it has to be limited because ive got tinky hands!

Scaaty  
Mar-06-2008, 15:08 GMT
Ireland

Wot a crazy bunch!!!

kelly shew
Mar-06-2008, 22:52 GMT
United Kingdom

welcome to paul-simon.info! leave your sanity at the door- there are no emergency exits so brace for impact!!

linclink
Aug-24-2012, 15:08 GMT
USA - United Staates America

This may be too little, too late...but I was just googling for Paul Simon stickers & not only found this thread...but also some stickers...here they are...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAUL-SIMON-ahoyhal-rotterdam-1-2-2-87-sticker-dutch-1987-original-black-white-/360438787247?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item53ebd36caf

Page: [1] [2]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread