www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineBottom Line Videos available online!

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Patrick 
Oct-12-2003, 16:33 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I just found a site that has the Bottom Line press conference performances as online videos.
http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID
=1024523

I had problems viewing it on Netscape, but IE worked just fine. Very nice footage, but it´s just streaming video, not a download. Bodo, do you know how to actually capture this and make it available here for download?

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 423 ]

Patrick 
Oct-12-2003, 16:47 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I forgot to list which songs are performed/available:

Old Friends
The Boxer
Homeward Bound

Bodo
Oct-12-2003, 17:49 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I kow a software called StreamVRC or StreamvideoVCR ?
But I only installed it one time and couldn´t register it (you have to register online like kazaar - for free, but registering didn´t work)

Sanne 
Oct-12-2003, 19:40 GMT
IP:
Unknown

It makes my day to see those videos and i have seen very nice gesticals (dont know if i used the right word) from paul to art, for example they looked to the other for a moment while singing Old Friends, this look went to heart and paul touched art´s arm after singing in a nice way, i believe they are friends!!!
Thank you!

Bodo 
Oct-28-2003, 11:13 GMT
IP:
Unknown

It´s impossible I think. I also asked a friend who is very professional with computers, and he said he didn´t have a chance.

I later downloaded a software that allows you to make a movie of ´what you see on your PC monitor´ (like the mouse moves around and so on) - It also didn´t work, I only got 1 picture or a black screen... really hard.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread