Bottom

HeadlineMiami Tickets

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Bodo 
Oct-06-2003, 11:52 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I finally got my tickets for the Miami show, but I have bought too much tickets.
I have 2 extra tickets on floor, block 5 , row 9.
Anyone interested?

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 364 ]

Nathgertsch
Oct-06-2003, 14:22 GMT
IP:
Unknown

... if you invite me ;-).Florida is a very nice place : I hope you will take some days to visit ! I can give you some advice if you need them :-)But most of all : enjoy the show !

Nathalie

Bodo 
Oct-06-2003, 14:28 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Have you been there before?
I will try to rent a car and drive around, stay in some cheap hotels (you can have a room for 35$ for 2 persons - good hotels) or camp if I don´t get a room.
Well, at least I want to travel down to the Key´s, Disneyland, Miami...and a trip to the Everglades ;-)

Vicente
Oct-07-2003, 02:44 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Hi Bodo!
I don´t know if yo remember me. If I am not wrong we met last year in Lucca or Rome or 3 years ago in Paris. I was with my friends from http://www.thesoundsofsimon.com
I am spanish but since 4 months ago living in Miami. And of course I will attend to one of the concerts here. I managed to get 2 tickets (for me and my wife) in block 5, row 22 for the 18th Dec concert.
Let me know if you need some help or tips about Miami and, although I have been living here for just a few months, I´ll be more than happy to help you.
By the way, I asked in this Forum yesterday if someone has Paul Simon´s Proof video clip in electronic file. Do you know who may have it?
Regards,,
Vicente

Bodo 
Oct-07-2003, 10:48 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Yes we meet in Rome last year.
I´ll be in Florida for about 2 weeks.

I thougt I´ll rent a car and drive around a little bit - Orlando, Everglades, Key West...and Miami yes.
I would apprechiate every tip you can give us. Because we don´t have much money we will stay at cheaper hotels with coupons, hope that works - or we also will camp a little bit.
Is there something in Miami we shouldn´t miss? I don´t know anything about the city.

Oh - and where can we rent cheap cars?
At the time I´m calculating if it´s cheaper to buy a fly-and-hire ticket with a car, or a cheap flight and rent a car for myself in Miami.

Vicente, if you know someone who wants tickets for Miami on Dec 17 in Section 7 on the floor let me know, I´ll give them away for face value. I think at the moment I have too much tickets, don´t know if I can cancel them at ticketmaster.com (but there is a email-form where you can ask to cancel an order...hm)

Well, I don´t have the Proof video in mpg format. If I have it I would share it over my site. I have a bad copy somewhere on a tape, but it´s not worth to capture it - it´s a very Old tape with a lot of noise.

Nathgertsch
Oct-07-2003, 10:59 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Yes, once, 6 years ago.
The keys are a wonderful place for the nature and the animals to see : go to key West for sure to see the sunset : a "wild" place with "wild" people! :-)
The Gulf of Mexico is very beautiful : try Sanibel Island :wonderful !
Miami beach is something to see too and maily the "Art deco" area.
Of course, the Everglades are nice too for the alligators and the birds (take a tour with a little train and a guide even if you are not fond of that :-) : the best solution if you don´t have much time ! )but take your cream again the mosquitos !!!
If you go to Disneyland, you don´t travel down but up as it´s in Orlando, in the North of Florida. You will have fun too for sure but Florida is worth seeing it mainly for its nature : but that´s only my opinion !
How long will you stay there ? In one week, you can already see the most interesting places and renting a car to drive around is the best solution : that´s what I did with my husband when we went there.And you can find nice motels for a very good price : only Miami Beach is quite expensive.
But be carelu because December is the most expensive and corwded month in Florida : much more than in summer where the temperatures are much higher and the humidity too !

Nathalie.

Amber
Oct-09-2003, 23:48 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Hi Bodo, I am interested in the tickets,

could you please tell me your email adress then I can contact you.

Thanks, Amber

Bodo
Oct-10-2003, 00:31 GMT
IP:
Unknown

my email is [email protected]

Please write soon

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread