www.paul-simon.info 
The neck of my Guitar

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread

Bottom

HeadlineSo, when is the S&G 1981 DVD released??

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

Machteld
Sep-29-2003, 21:27 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Hello,
I was wondering, does anyone know when the 1981 Simon and Garfunkel Concert In The Park will be released in Holland? I´ve read somewhere that it is supposed to be out already, but I can´t find it anywhere! Can somebody please help me??
Thanks!

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 422 ]

Ans Koenen
Sep-29-2003, 22:42 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Try http://www.elcheapo.nl
But I heard that these stores are not so reliable.I will wait untill it is available by van Leest or free record shop.
I hope it won´t take too long, I have the concert on VHS but the quality is not good.

thomas
Sep-30-2003, 10:08 GMT
IP:
Unknown

hi,

i saw on elcheapo.nl that it was 23 september, but i think it´s smart to wait just like ans will do.

thomas

Machteld
Sep-30-2003, 16:18 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Thanks for your answers!
Yeah, I heard it was somewhere in september too, but even in the Mediamarkt, they don´t have the DVD yet.
To be honest, I don´t count on it being released here, that way, I am not dissapointed.
I hope they will release a CD/ DVD of the shows they are gonna give the coming months..

Ans Koenen
Sep-30-2003, 17:29 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I saw on amazon.co.uk its available now.
29 september. You can pay with a credit card. amazon is reliable, it will take about 2 weeks too deliver.

Els Van den Elsen
Sep-30-2003, 20:03 GMT
IP:
Unknown

About the DVD of S&G (The Concert in Central Park) first it was said on September 23 - now it will be released on October 27 ! This is for Belgium but I suppose it is for Holland too.

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread