Bottom

Headlinelooking for someone to join me at a concert

Page: [1]

AuthorComment

alias
Sep-11-2003, 20:48 GMT
IP:
Unknown

was so nice to hear Simon & Garfunkel are gonig to tour... now I am looking for someone to join me at the concert in cleveland and/or columbus. Who is going to appear there? Let me know...

Use SEND to share on Facebook or A.M.P.S

[Like] [Reply] - [Readers: 408 ]

Bodo
Sep-11-2003, 21:00 GMT
IP:
Unknown

The best page to look where other fans will meet is
http://www.altmusicpaulsimon.com

Nicolas has there a site where fans tell if they want to make a meeting.

I will maybe also go to a concert, but will search for some people from Europe, Germany or Austria to join me. At the time I am a little bit shocked about the ticket prices (so I hope they will come to Europe...)

Julie
Sep-12-2003, 12:26 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Have you seen the ticket prices on e- bay ? These fleecers need shooting !

Bodo
Sep-12-2003, 13:46 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Really... that´s so crazy.
I knew if I´ll fly to the USA I´ll only get a seat in the 20 or 30th row for
200$
They should give some free concerts for their real fans who are not millionairs and billionairs

Bodo
Sep-12-2003, 14:30 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I mean, I´m not really sure now.
I will not fly to the USA for 500$ and see Paul and Art for 250$ from a bad seat...
Paul will not perform any of his songs from the last 32 years...crazy.

I´ll start a petition here on the website that they should come to Europe, and that they also should give some free concerts -if they do these shows/reunion for their fans (as they said) [and not for the money...]

How much money do you people earn? Nicolas will go to a few shows??
Sometimes I really don´t understand this world...just a few days back I saw so many good musicians on the streets and in the pub´s of Dublin...all for free, all doing it for the music and fun.
I have made a lot of pictures, do you want to see some? I give you the link then.

Julie
Sep-12-2003, 15:00 GMT
IP:
Unknown

As long as I can get tickets, I´ll be there. It´ll be the last time to see them together and I´ve always wanted to go to NY, so the combination will be awesome.

Don´t think a petition will do any good. I think whether they do Europe will depend on how succesful the American concerts are.

We still don´t know for certain how much the tickets will be. It might just be the front rows that are $250.

You can bet those musicians in Dublin won´t be doing it for free if they ever become succesful !

Have you got a link to the pictures, I´d like to see them.

Thanks

Bodo
Sep-12-2003, 15:40 GMT
IP:
Unknown

You are right, it may be the last time... but as you mentioned - if the tour is succesful (and I think it will be sold out in a few days now) they will maybe continue in Europe...

A link to the pictues
Dublin

Julie
Sep-12-2003, 17:33 GMT
IP:
Unknown

There are some cheaper seats available but if you´re going to travel long distances you may as well get the best seats you can.

If you don´t go you will regret it !!

Thanks for showing the Dublin pictures.

Nila 
Sep-12-2003, 18:05 GMT
IP:
Unknown

...if I should go to a concert or not. I live in Sweden and if I´ll go I have to spend all my savings. I guess it would be worth it since I have been dreaming about this for a lot of years... Or is it? It´s a lot of money

Nathgertsch
Sep-12-2003, 18:43 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I´ve just read an article from a Canadian newspaper (Québec more exactly) saying they won´t sing in Montréal(this is for you, Lyne :-) )because it wouldn´t be enough successfull there and people wouldn´t pay that much to see them ! Always a question of money ! This tour should have been called "Dolllars tour"

Nathalie.

Bodo
Sep-12-2003, 21:34 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I think what I´ll do is that:

Find a last minute vacation for Miami during the time they playe there, and buy a middle ranged ticket for the concert.
I know I´ll never get a first or second row ticket, so sitting in the 30th row or sitting a little bit cheaper doesn´T make much difference I think.
I´m not going to pay 250$ for a ticket, their investment in the show isn´t worth it IMO

Bodo
Sep-12-2003, 21:38 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Oh thats so crazy!!
What´s going on with these guys?

... so I guess they will never come to Europe, here the people wont pay more than 70$....

Nathgertsch
Sep-13-2003, 09:33 GMT
IP:
Unknown

Unless they think they have made enough money in the States and then, decide to come to europe all the same to tour for the "poor" (in all the senses of the word ! LOL !) European fans ! A kind of charity tour ;-)

Nathalie

noble-
Sep-15-2003, 04:13 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I don´t think I´ll be able to muster the time/money to goto Chicago or Ohio. I´m stuck in the corn here in Indiana. So sad

Bodo
Sep-15-2003, 09:42 GMT
IP:
Unknown

I have the time
I have the money
But I don´t want to sit in the last row for 80$, and not in the 10th row for 400$

Page: [1]

Forum Mainpage

Start a new Thread